Why purchase a Revolution Performance Milwaukee 8 Intake Manifold?
1. Made in the USA: We take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products, and that’s why our Milwaukee 8 Intake Manifold is proudly made right here in the USA. You can trust in the durability and reliability that American manufacturing delivers.
2. Cast Aluminum: We believe in using the best materials, which is why our intake manifold is precision-crafted from 356 T6 heat treated cast aluminum. Say goodbye to the limitations of plastic and welcome enhanced strength and longevity.
3. Ported for Optimum Performance: We’ve gone the extra mile to ensure maximum performance gains. Our intake manifold is expertly ported to deliver optimum airflow and unleash the true potential of your Milwaukee 8 engine.
4. Multiple Finish Options: Our manifold not only performs exceptionally well but looks great too! We offer a vapor blasted natural finish and wrinkle black powder coat finish. Both options not only resist corrosion but also adds a touch of style to your Harley.
5. CNC Machined: Precision matters, especially when it comes to your bike’s performance. Our intake manifold is CNC machined to exacting standards, ensuring a perfect fit and optimal functionality.
6. High Flow, Extra Horsepower: We know you crave more performance, and our intake manifold delivers just that. On average, you can expect to boost your Harley’s performance by a remarkable 3-4% horsepower/torque by just bolting on our manifold. Pair our manifold with a simple tune and see 5-6% horsepower/torque gain. Add our CNC ported cylinder head package with the manifold and tune to see 12-14% horsepower/torque increase. A simple and affordable way to gain performance!
7. Size and Specifications: 55 mm and 1.9 inch intake runners. Fits 2017-2023 M8 models except 2023 CVO VVT 121” engine.