1st Shift | Full-Time | Plymouth, WI.
Are you an attention to detail person? Have you ever been accused of having OCD? Are you the kind of person who thinks perfect can always be a little more perfect? Millennium Technologies is looking for an entry level quality control technician. Quality control experience is not required, but powersports industry experience and internal combustion engine knowledge is a plus. If you are a talented team player and with exceptional attention to detail, that excels in a fast-paced environment, we have an amazing opportunity for you. Think you have what it takes? Millennium Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment
– The primary responsibility will be to double check cylinder bore dimensions with extremely high accuracy and efficiency using precise measuring equipment.
– Document sizing verification forms accurately.
– Identify any defects and determine is a part meets all quality control standards and specifications.
– Perform basic manual machining processes and use tools like an angle grinder and dynafile.
– Clean parts using compressed air, parts washers, and degreasing chemicals.
– Basic knowledge of the internal combustion engine.
– Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
– Basic written and oral communication skills.
– Basic tool handling skills for pneumatic and manual tools.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors maybe out of your control. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
– Stand for long periods of time and be able to lift 15-45 lbs. consistently, excellent eye sight up close, use of arms and legs
– Ability to read, ability to write/ type specified documentation. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
– Ability to measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data and document accordingly.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
– Salary starts at $18.00 – $20.00 per hour depending on experience.
– Overtime available.
– Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
– Laid back, fun work environment.
– Education Development Opportunities.