1st Shift | Full-Time | Plymouth, WI.
Opportunity: Do you love motorcycles and engines? Do you want to turn your career up to 10,000 RPM? Millennium Technologies’ American V-Twin brand Revolution Performance is looking for a utility shipping/receiving clerk. This is a two-fold position. Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Work fluidly on the production side of Revolution Performance as well. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping and shipping merchandise or material: receiving, unpacking, verifying and recoding incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for transportation of products. Millennium Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment
– Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
– Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or record keeping purposes.
– Prepare documents such as: work orders, BOLs, shipping orders to route materials.
– Deliver or route materials to departments using hand truck or sorting bins.
– Order and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
– Inspect shipment to ensure correct order fulfillment
– Monitor inventory of parts, supplies and distribute parts for orders.
– Box and ship completed work before shipping deadline.
– Maintain a clean and presentable work area at all times.
– Must be able to stand for long periods at a time.
– Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. consistently, and up to 60 lbs. often.
– Requires the use of both hands and arms, and candidate must be able to bend, kneel, balance, and twist throughout the shift.
– Grasp ideas and learn quickly.
– Basic computer skills.
– Read/write and type specific documentation.
– Effectively present info to other employees.
– Measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data, and then document accurately.
– Must be able to work and organize tasks independently and keep track of several things at once, so attention to detail is a must!
Pay Range, Additional Benefits, and more:
– Pay starts at $18.00 per hour. At 90 days, will stelar attendance and anticipated progress, increase to $19.00 per hour. At 6 months, with continued great attendance and progress, increase up to $20.00 per hour. After 1 year review, if all progress and requirements are met, increase up to $22.00 per hour.
– Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation options.
– Laid back, fun work environment.
– Education Development Opportunities.